Trudeau for Treason
Updated: Jan 17
(Une version Français est jointe ci-dessous.)
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
So what are you resolving in this New Year?
Are you ready for effective action that will give you a sense of agency and purpose?
How about charging your Prime Minister with treason?
Yes, dear reader, you’ve got the power!
This year, I’m re-focusing on the positive.
Things we can do, actions we can take, to make our lives and the world better.
It’s time to move beyond hand-wringing and preaching to the choir about the unworkable state of the country (whichever country you live in).
Protesting (when we’re allowed) is a great way to come together and re-ignite our resolve and shared commitments, but it’s not enough.
Besides, we have way more power than we think…
According to Canadian Freedom Convoy organizer Norman Traversy, if you live in a Commonwealth country, you have the authority to ensure that the law is upheld.
And Norm should know.
He began filing charges against Trudeau as an ordinary citizen back in 2019.
Watch this short rousing speech he gave on Parliament Hill on Canada Day in 2020.
Actually, we not only have the right but also a duty to ensure fellow countrymen and women obey the law.
And Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has failed to do so.
On February 14, 2022, the PM gave peaceful protesters in the nation’s capital a Valentine’s Day present history will never forget.
He and his colleagues enacted the Emergencies Act — a never before used statute intended for use in an actual national emergency such as a real and present terrorist threat, invasion, or world war.
Trudeau used violence against unarmed and peaceful men, women, and children.
Those who were persecuted were ordinary people who dared to disagree with Trudeau's draconian COVID-19 policies and had the audacity to want their voices heard.
Read the documents attached below for a more detailed overview.
As a result of these crimes, a class action charge of Treason is being filed by Mr. Traversy, and our participation is both wanted and needed.
Next week, I will be going to a local RCMP or OPP office to do what this peaceful warrior goddess did... 👇
(When you click the image, the video shows a still of a police officer. You're on the right page.)
This is a legal and lawful action that we can all take together, and is the 1st phase of Norman’s 3-phase plan that I will be sharing over the next couple of weeks.
First, here’s the email I received that outlines the reasoning and steps to take:
End the corruption - INDICT TRUDEAU FOR TREASON
A class action charge of Treason (just one of many criminal acts, including genocide) is being filed against Justin Trudeau, who has not fulfilled his duties as Prime Minister, without bias, representing the best interests of ALL peoples across the country, known worldwide as Canada. He has created division and declared war against the peaceful peoples, who once supported, voted for, and paid dearly, with the expectation that he act in our best interest, as representative to the world.
There is a plethora of evidence that indicates Trudeau has sold and bankrupted our country.
"On February 14, 2022 the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, did, without lawful authority, under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Bill of Rights, without debate, or Parliamentary oversight, [order] the full utilization of the Emergency Measures Act - not invoked since 1971 [in its previous form as the War Measures Act].
We the People were then terrorized, harassed, and threatened with bodily harm. There was violence, but not by We the People; rather, the Government allowed, condoned and enforced crimes of violence against We the People."
If you wish to see an end to this tyranny, please join We the People in serving the police (OPP, RCMP) with a report of this crime (Trudeau Commits Treason and RCMP Incident Report). Following this we are arranging a date, with the same time, to serve the Superior Court of Justice across the country, with the “Trudeau Private Prosecution” document. It cannot be ignored if they are all served in every town, city and province. They must investigate. Please share this with friends and family who have been affected by these tyrannical measures.
1. Print one copy of each document below, for each person who chooses to serve (staple or paperclip each document).
2. Take the documents to your area Provincial Police and/or RCMP office. Be sure to bring someone who can video tape the entire process (you can both serve). Here is a video example of a first effort to serve. https://rumble.com/v20ovna-justin-treason.html … Four short clips were edited together.
3. The key is to be calm, polite and keep it simple. Enter with confidence… “I am here to report a crime.” Serve the papers and request a receipt and file number.
4. If they ask you what the crime is you may simply state “Treason!” And if they ask, “Against who?” simply say “Trudeau!” If they ask if you want to make a statement, you might say, “Everything is in the documents, and we will be taking this to the Superior Court.” If they ask you if you want to press charges, say, Yes!”
5. Ensure that you ask for their name, badge number and a file # receipt.
6. Keep a record in your own report file, for future reference. Be polite and thank them for their time and cooperation.
7. Ensure that someone videos this and sends the video(s) link to Norman Traversy email@example.com. Type “SERVED” in the Subject Line, a photo of the file #, location of where served and Officers, and include the link to your video clip.
8. Post your video on YouTube, Rumble or other secure video site (edit if necessary - remove or erase audio of all personal info they ask for - name, phone #, etc) and include this in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your Service to make our world a brighter, more beautiful place.
It’s time for all of us to stand up.
We can start this New Year empowered by our own actions, standing for our shared values — truth, honour, justice, dignity, and that now censored and contentious word, FREEDOM.
Next week, I’ll be posting about Phase 2 of holding authorities responsible for the death and devastation they have caused.
The more of us that participate, the more powerful the action.
Gather a group or just go with one other person who can record you serving these papers.
If we value democracy, we no longer have the option to sit by and assume others are taking care of it.
I’m sorry to burst any bubbles, but those days are gone.
We have enjoyed the rights and freedoms of our once great country, and it’s now time to take responsibility for them.
As Norm says, “It’s a great time to be alive!”
Download documents for printing and serving here ☝️ and here👇
(Le rapport d'incident de la police est maintenant également disponible ci-dessous. Veuillez imprimer et signifier à votre poste de police local.)
If you found this blog useful, please hit the ❤️ button below.
If you’d like other people to have this resource, please share.
If you haven't already, please go to the BLOG page and subscribe.
If you can afford even the cost of a coffee each month, please consider a donation.
If you’ve got something to contribute, please leave a comment.